Sunday, August 5, 2012

Thank God my fears relieved!

Well... it has been FAR too long since I have blogged anything on here.  I think it is about time that I get back to my project that I had started!  Annnnd Femara was a success!  I was actually ovulatory for the first time ever June 2010!  I was so very excited, and that excitement was short lived.  I am unsure as to whether my body was in complete shock or what exactly happened.  I have come to know and understand that everything happens for a reason.  God has a plan for everything, and his timing in perfect even if it isn't the true desire of our own hearts.  My first month of ovulation my husband and I were able to concieve, however the pregnancy did not take.  I was beyond crushed.  It was without a doubt the hardest thing I have ever endired.  Countless nights of sobbing in my husbands arms begging for answers he truly couldn't give.  My biggest question... What did I do in my life to make God find me unfit to become a mother.  I had lost so much faith in God, and now looking back on it all... I can clearly see that God was working in me.  Even though I was not working in Him.  On November 23, 2010, my Dr. had blood work drawn and confirmed that we were FINALLY expecting our first baby.  I truly could not believe it was finally happening.  My prayers and dreams were being answered.  I, of course, was worried about EVERY little cramp and ache since we had already lost one pregnancy.  But I am happy to report that we now have the most beautiful & happy son.  God has BLESSED us far more than we could ever deserve.  I have a firm tesitmony and faith in Him.  So for all you ladies out there that think that PCOS is the murderer of your dreams.  Have faith.  <3 jan.="jan." p="p">
Meet:

Cade Hendrix Vanover
07/07/2011 @7:29 P.M.
8 lbs. 6 oz.  & 20 inches long.

Cade has just had his first birthday.  So I have a lot of catching up to do, stay tuned and I will add more pictures and stories of new found motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment