Thursday, June 3, 2010

Femara Bo Mara Fee Fi Fo Mara....

I am reallllllly slacking with this blog.  I have had so so much going on in the last month though.  I lost my hero, my Grandma Gloria Jean Briley Mayfield... I have been in a bit of a coma... kind of like I am walking around in a bubble.  And to make matters worse, I have turned 28 years old.  Where does all this time go?!

I had my blood work done last month and surprise surprise again I didn't ovulate.  Depressing.  I have started a new drug now, Femara.  I find it very interesting that this is not a fertility drug... it is a drug use for breast cancer.  I of course did some online research... (http://www.ivf1.com/letrozole-femara-infertility/)
I am finding that it is commonly used for infertility with women that are estrogen dominant.  I am also finding out that women with PCOS typically do not respond well with Clomid also.  I guess I can see the Dr.'s point that you won't know until you try, but hindsight is always 20/20 and it tells me that it was a major waste of time. well dinner is ready.... I will post again real soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment