Thursday, April 15, 2010

Just breathe.

Today is day of sheer frustration.  Optimism is slowly dwindling away, and anger floods over me.  Why do I have to go through all this CRAP!  If my health issues weren't enough of an issue, now I am debating changing doctors.  Not that my docotor is bad... he is actually the best doctor I have ever seen!!  The nursing staff however is making my already frustrating journey even more frustrating.  I have often pondered what happens if a mistake is made?  And who pays for it?  I have learned that the answer is [NOTHING] and you have to pay for it!  I have called into my Dr. office to see about getting my Rx refilled, and I am talking about Rx I have to take on a daily basis.  I am told I have to come in for a doctor's visit to get them refilled.  Upon my arrival and talking to the doctor about why I came in... he informs me that in the future they can just call in the refills.  A $300 doctor visit for virtually no reason... money thrown away and wasted... TIME wasted.   My most recent disappointment... I was scheduled for an ultrasound, to make sure my follicles are developing properly.  I was told it had to be done between certain dates.  After thinking about it... I realize that the date set for my ultrasound was a day early so I decided it is to be safe than sorry... so I called the Dr's Ofc.  Low and behold not only was it 1 day early but 3 days early and I had to have a last minute reschedule.  Had I just went with the flow and gone anyway it would have been completely wasted... on SO many levels.  Another month wasted... $500 wasted on a ultrasound that was too early... Sometimes it just feels like the cards are stacked up so high against us.  Please keep us in your prayers.... from looks of it we need every single one we can get!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment