Thursday, April 22, 2010

And the survey says....

Sorry I have been addicted to playing Family Feud on Facebook.  :)  I am in such a better mood today.  Although I did get bad news at the Dr. office.... I did get some pretty good news too.  And it makes me feel SO much better.  So, I went into the Dr.'s office upset... because I just knew that it was too late for me to get the hcg shot... and it was another month "wasted."  And low and behold when I finally get seen by the doc (after over an hour of waiting)  he confirms what I already knew.  I was discouraged... but then he went on to tell me that after looking at my ultrasound that I had developed a nice sized cyst... about the size of a grape.  Which he said was great news... ("Once the egg is ready, the follicle ruptures and the egg is released. Thus the follicle is a fluid­filled cyst that ruptures when you ovulate." From Article: "Health Square: What You Need To Know About Ovarian Cysts, page 2 Common Types")

So I will be going next Thursday to get bloodwork done to see if I ovulated or not, because he seems to feel that it is probable! Super excited about that, just to know that I am not completely broken.  I will be sure and blog again about the results and next steps.  But I am VERY optimistic!!  No more feeling blue! 

No comments:

Post a Comment