Saturday, March 27, 2010

Facebook has everything but the kitchen sink!

Playing around on Facebook is fun, at least for me. It is a great way to keep intouch with everyone and still keep up with the chaos of everyday life. I hae also figured out that it is a great way to support different businesses and causes. So I, of course, looked up some really neat support groups for PCOS. Like I said before support is way important!! Even if you don't have PCOS yourself, but you know someone who does I can't even begin to describe how encouraging it is to know that there are people that support you, and what you are fighting for. So I thought I would share them with ya, and if you or someone you know has PCOS I would be thrilled you even checked them out. :)

[PCOS Support Group]
[PCOS Awareness]
[PRETTY with PCOS]

Hope ya like them, and be sure and comment back and let me know what ya think!

Have a BLESSED day!
Janice.

No comments:

Post a Comment