Saturday, March 27, 2010

Implementing Designism: The Amazing Amanda Kohn

It's late, and surprise surprise I can not sleep. What else should I do but more research!! And boy oh boy I found something so cool!
I really suggest checking out this amazing website by Amanda Kohn!
I am on the look out for cool things to share with others with this condition, like beauty tips, plus size shopping, and hopefully ideas for living a healthier lifestyle. I am venturing out and taking a forward step in that direction. Lord knows I am addicted to my comfort foods. I have made the decision that having a baby is much more important to me than Granny's Homemade Banana Pudding... although her pudding is pretty fabulous. Maybe this is a way to set my priorities straight, but it is something that I seriously need to do. I can sit around and eat the same number of calories every single day and continue to gain weight leaps and bounds or I can get up and do something about it! Motivation is key, and DH isn't too keen on the idea of healthy cooking LOL. BUT we will do this. One step at a time!


Have a GREAT day everyone!
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment