Saturday, March 27, 2010

Why am I doing this??

I am doing this because there are young women out there that may be experiencing some of the same symptoms that I did at a young age. That maybe if I reach one person for them to see that this is worth checking into and save them from the heartache I go through, then it is worth EVERYTHING. I can not even begin to describe the struggles this condition brings on the heart. I've noticed people that have no issues with conceiving dismiss this and blow it off. I am not writing this for them, I am writing this to give courage and empowerment to women suffering from this condition. Had I known as a teenager, what I know now... I would not be struggling in the ways that I am to have a child. Making a difference in other peoples lives means more to me than a none believers stamp of approval. So with that being said, I am standing up and marching forward. I am going to do everything I can to help others know and understand more about what it is like to live with this condition that burdens our bodies, and our hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment